Wives Tales - #6 (Weight Gain)

GRRRR!! Well you can all blame my husband and his stellar metabolism for this one!!!

The tale goes something like this, if your husband puts on weight during your pregnancy, then you will be having a girl. If he doesn't put on a pound, then you're carrying a boy.

I had Jereme weigh himself this weekend and of course, not one little pound. Well, actually he said it was up like 1 lb, but he had on his clothes so basically it was a wash. He said he's been the same weight since he was 18 so what was I to expect? :( Where the pregnancy weight gain support? I thought guys were SUPPOSED to gain when the momma gained.

BOY!

1 comments:

Jereme said...

Aw man, I hate to be the cause for the only BOY result. So let's say I packed on a whopping 6 ounces.

GIRL!

Post a Comment