I just got home from what is my last day at FIS at least until Feb. 2010. I'm surprisingly very very depressed about it. I mean, my job wasn't the greatest but I liked it. It was my own little slice of the world and I could control my place in it (to an extent). I've known this day was coming for a long time now...heck I've been counting down for months now, why on earth am I so sad?

I really am going to miss my friends there. I think that is the other part that I am sad about. They were great friends but it is hard to keep in contact when you leave - especially when they are mostly guys. It's harder that way.

I usually don't use this blog to rant about how I'm feeling at the moment...but it's on my mind so I'm laying it out there. I'm sure this will get easier.

7 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment