Casanova

Oh boy, I think I have a little Casanova on my hands!

So, Jack and I were at the pool today and just playing along when in walks a group of pre-teen girls in tenny tiny bikinis and super long legs (so long they even caught my attention). Well, my little boy stops playing with his pool toys and stops and stares and the group. I mean, REALLY stares (think Lenny from Laverne and Shirley). He watches them walk the full length of the pool, while I try to hide my giggles. When he’s done I asked him what he was looking at and he said ‘Momma, those greels (aka, girls) are cute’. I of course asked him what made them cute and he said that they had flowers on their swim suits. Then he proceeds to pick out another girl (unrelated to the group, but equally cute) and says ‘look at her mommy, she’s cute too’. I didn’t look but said, ‘yes, yes she is cute’, so he grabbed my face and turned my head so I could get a really good look at the cute greel. He has been spending way too much time with his Daddy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment