Man, am I getting old or what?

I don't know if I can bear to say it. I, Jennifer Downs, being of sound mind and swelling body am now a newspaper reader. I'm not talking the Observer here, I'm talking the real 'grown up' paper. What has happened to me?

Ok, so I've always been an avid fan of NPR and relied on it to get a lot of my news information. Granted its not 100% complete but I get what I need and can research if I need more. Well, recently while J and I were going through the weekly ads I started venturing off into the Metro section...then got pulled into the Business section and before I knew it I was reading the front page and searching through the entire paper to find the rest of the story.

Oh goodness. My PARENTS read the newspaper. Before I know it I'm going to be drinking coffee like a full fledged adult. What has happened to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment